the aperitif houR
Make like the Europeans do and find out what the aperitif is all about. Learn about and taste different aperitifs and be shown how to make a refreshing aperitif cocktail to be enjoyed by you and your guests. Generally lasting about 1 - 1.5 hours for the tasting session (some set up time will be required prior), it's the perfect mid afternoon or pre-dinner activity.
Tasting session for $65 per person* includes:
- Flight of 5 different aperitifs for tasting
- An aperitif cocktail to finish (a welcome cocktail also available at an additional cost)
- An experienced host(ess) to guide you through the tasting and making of the cocktail
- All glassware
- Tasting sheet and tasting props
- Bespoke snacking platter comprising of a mix of cold meats, cheese, dips and crackers
*Minimum 6 people booking applies
*Bookings requiring travel outside of a 25km radius of Sydney CBD will attract a travel surcharge of 15% of the total booking cost. Bookings requiring travel outside of a 50km radius of Sydney CBD will attract additional surcharges depending on your location.
*50% deposit will be required to confirm booking and full payment is required at least 48 hours prior to the booking.
ready to go ahead?
Send through your enquiry and get back to you asap to confirm availability and any other requirements